Second Shooter Guide
Guys Getting Ready
- Groom Details: Watch, shoes, tie, cuff links, anything monogrammed.
- Groomsman Gifts
- Groomsmen Prep: Helping each other flip down collars, tie ties, etc.
- Everyone hanging out
- Groom Prep Shot Ideas: Buttoning cuffs, tying tie, putting on jacket, tying shoes, best man or fatherly figure helping groom put on jacket
- Groom Portraits: Full body shot, half body shot, headshot. Groom smiling looking away, groom smiling looking at camera.
- Have the guys empty out their pockets of cellphones and keys
- Individual portraits of the groom with each groomsman. Landscape and horizontal shots of each.
- Formal group photo: Hands clasped (right over left), jacket buttoned, smiling at the camera.
- Relaxed group photo: Jackets unbuttoned, hands in pockets smiling at the camera. We do a group “bro” hug. Then do a walking shot and any other creative shots utilizing the venue.
- Second shooter: Aim at bride during the first look.
- Start far back at the start of the first look to capture the bride walking up to the groom.
- Then zoom in to get tight shots of the bride interacting with the groom.
- Watch for Jiza's angle and shoot at a different angle.
- Start at the back and capture the bride and her father entering, and then get a shot of them from behind as they walk down the aisle.
- Wide angle ceremony shot from the back.
- Shoot different/opposite angles of Jiza (without getting her in the shots)
- Follow bride & groom after recessional for candid shots
No Shooting. If Jiza does not have an assistant that day, assist with checklist and call out groups/family names to set up groups.
- If Jiza is shooting couple & bridal party portraits, photograph guests at cocktail hour.
- Details shots of decor, table, bar, appetizer trays, etc.
- Wide angle shots of the building outdoors
- Entrance and introductions at different angles
- First Dances: Assist with OCF (if no assistant), shoot at different angles from Jiza (if shooting)
- Cake and Bouquet Toss: Assist with OCF (if no assistant), shoot at different angles from Jiza (if shooting)
- Exit: If present for the exit, please handle OCF.
- Please note: If you are using an on-camera flash, please be careful not to shoot your flash directly into Jiza's camera
THINGS TO NOTE:
- No tilts or angles please
Mauris non ullamcorper augue. Vestibulum consectetur odio et dolor cursus, in pretium orci pretium. Aenean vel aliquet eros. Integer vitae augue nec justo placerat euismod. Fusce placerat felis id mauris eleifend, vitae pretium elit eleifend. Nulla at ipsum tristique, rhoncus est et, accumsan turpis. Nulla facilisi. Maecenas ligula metus, facilisis id velit eget, tincidunt aliquam lorem. Sed fringilla malesuada risus, ut pharetra risus malesuada at. Morbi convallis nibh nec lacus ultricies tempus. Etiam bibendum nisl at risus pretium consequat.